A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
This sequel to the sensational New York Times bestseller, Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, showcases 100 brand-new bedtime stories of incredible women throughout history and around the world.
In this book, readers will embark on an empowering journey through 100 new bedtime stories, featuring the adventures of extraordinary women through the ages, such as:
- Agatha Christie, Writer
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor
- Audrey Hepburn, Actress
- Beyonce©, Singer, Songwriter, and Businesswoman
- Georgia O’Keeffe, Painter
- Katherine Johnson, Computer Scientist
- Madam C. J. Walker, Businesswoman
- Madonna, Singer, Songwriter, and Businesswoman
- Oprah Winfrey, TV Host, Actress, and Businesswoman
- Sojourner Truth, Activist
The unique narrative style of Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls transforms each biography into a fairytale, filling readers with wonder and a burning curiosity to know more about each hero.
After the release of Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, the passionate community of supporters, spanning 70+ countries, wrote in to suggest the Rebel Girls who inspired them. As a result, the stories in Volume 2 are entirely crowd-sourced and boasts a brand-new graphic design, a glossary, and full-page, full-color portraits of each subject, created by the best female artists of our time.